My name is Micaela, but you can call me Mica (meeka).
I’m a graphic and web designer from Buenos Aires Argentina, currently living in the amazing Washington, D.C.
Intuitive UX / UI designer known for presenting clients with strategic, aesthetic, and user-friendly websites that meet business goals. Self-directed professional recognized for creativity, initiative, approachability, and collaborative spirit.
Established freelance design business that improves user experience, lead generation, and conversions by architecting and building 20+ bespoke websites. Partnered closely with clients to understand challenges and goals to provide direction for branding and marketing strategies. Developed marketing materials including brochures, signage, and digital and print advertisements for corporate and institutional clients.
• Strategy, design and building of completely bespoke websites focused
on user experience, lead generation and conversions
• Direct involvement with the client to define the direction for their branding and marketing strategies
• Design, development and creation of marketing materials for corporate
and institutional clients including digital and print advertisement,
brochures and signage
• Managed offline design projects for clients, print and sales-support materials, conference websites and booth displays
• Served as the company’s lead designer and steward of the company’s brand identity
• Lead the design for all of the company’s digital assets such as their website, landing pages, email templates, banner ads, infographics • Supported account managers through the life cycle of projects, from concept through completion
• Presented designs and key deliverables to peers and senior level stakeholders
• Coordinated with offsite video production team to produce a range of outreach and engagement products such as awareness videos and promotional material
• Designed and optimized graphics and images for use on online platforms
• Translated complex content into visually appealing, easy-to-understand graphics